Monday 12 August 2019

Nayu's News #249 I am getting better slowly!


Artist unknown, she is so cute!

It is just about still morning here, so good morning! Hope you are having/have had a great start to the week. I have got through my emails, I'll be scheduling some blog posts tomorrow (some are a tiny bit delayed but they are coming). 

I am finally getting better! Albeit extremely slowly, with slight regression after an annual hospital appointment on Thursday, which has the potential to be stressful but I am not discussing that until what it is is resolved. It's not directly a health issue is all I will say on the matter. It'll tire me out which is why tomorrow I'll be catching up with reviews so you have at least a week with lots to look forward to. 

I am being careful what I do, as I need to rebuild up my stamina for doing things, and I am very aware of how fine my line is for overdoing it. Which is why today is only a day for emails, as they take quite a bit of time in their own right. I am about to finish up this post, then relax for the rest of the day with gaming and reading. Yay! Once this week is past I hope to start doing craft again! And I have some special game related news which I hope to share with you soon ^u^ 
Artist unknown

No comments: