Friday 16 November 2018

Nayu's Gaming Time #16 Pokemon Let's Go Eevee launch day!!!!

Guys I'm so excited -  
POKEMON LET'S GO EEVEE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!  

& Let's Go Pikachu. Okay, so it's not quite in my house, I'm awaiting that special Amazon package, and I've a load of blogging to do before I can even start playing it (I won't even open it), and I'm praying real hard it arrives today and not tomorrow- I even picked standard instead of free delivery because I want it asap. It will definitely keep me occupied as I recover from having my mega strong meds tomorrow. Having the flu jab before it, so I'm really hoping there won't be any weird interactions. I would delay my meds but it's winter, I really need them, and got to be somewhere next weekend (not this weekend) so I need enough recovery time. 
Attack of the cuties!
Please forgive my Twitter feed this weekend which will likely be full of the game: when I initially take my mega meds I usually get very hyper mentally. That's why I try to stay offline because I'd wax lyrical about anything. Having Pokemon may be too much to remain offline, so apologies if I seem more loopy than normal. The hyperness sadly doesn't last the entire time I'm recovering, I reach an 'I feel awful' stage which lasts a few days. Pokemon has helped me recover in the past so I've no doubt it'll help me now. 


I'd love to hear if you're getting the game - I won't hold it against you if you pick Pikachu instead of best girl Eevee (who is always a girl in my eyes), or if you've got your copy before me. I'd have loved to get the special edition Switch, but I'm happy I got my normal switch when I did, because It's provided countless hours of fun! I hope to get a Pokemon themed console in the future, be it an older model or a future console, it's something I've wanted for a long time and I'm determined to realise my dreams.  Enjoy this most anticipated game's launch day!!!
Let the adventure begin!!!

No comments: