Monday 14 November 2016

What are YOU reading? #334



What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journeys where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.



READ
All audiobooks this week, so see the next section! ^-^




LISTENED

Image result for Melinda and the Wild West by Linda Weaver Clarke

Melinda and the Wild West by Linda Weaver Clarke
Historical Romance, Historical, Romance
10/10E
(A new style of writing for Linda which is as good as her other work!)




 Image result for Bone by Bone by Sanjida Kay
Bone by Bone by Sanjida Kay
Thriller
UNFINISHED - 7/10E
(A story about a mother's love for her daughter when she gets bullied...)




Image result for Two by Two by Nicholas Sparks
Two by Two by Nicholas Sparks
Romance, Contemporary Fiction
 10/10E
(My first book by Nicholas and it's awesome!)




Image result for Episode Solo
Aikatsu Stars! music...
...especially Episode Solo – I'm so looking forward to playing these when the latest game comes out at the end of this month for the Nintendo 3DS!







Watched

Image result for gilmore girls season 7
Gilmore Girls:  Season 7
Comedy drama, English version
10/10E
(I'm at the last episode of this amazing show, but I'm not finishing it until 25thNovember when the new specials get released!)




Image result for Winx Club: World of Winx:  Season 1
Winx Club: World of Winx:  Season 1
Magical Girl anime, English version
9/10E and 10/10E
(See the forthcoming review for why there are 2 grades for this spin off Winx show – it's still the Winx, but some parts niggle me).




Image result for aikatsu stars
Aikatsu Stars
Music Idol anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(I'm super excited about the next two episodes because they focus on a new character, Lily, who has health issues and has to do her Aikatsu a little bit differently to others! Think she tires easily, which is like me so yay for a character I can relate to really well!)




Image result for Love Live Sunshine!
Love Live Sunshine!
Music Idol anime, Japanese version
10/10E
(Have finished this season, have quite a lot of thoughts about it compared with the original Love Live anime. I adore most of the girls, but especially Ruby!)







CRAFT ETC
This week I've been busy working on my latest blanket, this cute cream with coloured flecks as well as some plain cream sections.



I haven't made anything but I did go out the other day and have a yummy hot chocolate buried under a perfect mound of cream and a milk tart, which is like a custard tart and totally delicious! That can count for this week!



Gaming wise I'm as busy as ever. On Animal Crossing I had my 2nd pass for Gracie's fashion check...


...which rewarded me with this adorable pink music player!



It reminds me of a macaroon/macaroon. I've got to pass her fashion check twice more then I can get my final shop upgrade! I'm currently racing against my family to try and get the upgrade before them. It's unknown who will 'win' because Gracie doesn't appear daily and is unpredictable.I got wonderfully engrossed in Aikatsu My No 1 stage while having the delicious hot chocolate, had particular fun playing Glass Doll song with Yurika and Sumire.



As for Love Live School Idol Project, I'm continuing to play on it multiple times a day. The current event on Japanese version ends on Tuesday so I'm trying to get enough points to stay in the 2nd Tier for prizes + idolize/transform the current SR card. On the English version I've got until Tuesday to earn enough hearts to do a 10 + 1 card scouting (Ruby is a UR card! Don't expect to get her but you never know. I have 0 UR cards on the EN ver so this would be much appreciated (I am getting the promo UR in a few days but that's less powerful). Here are some of my favourite cards that I've either transformed or simply acquired this week!









No comments: