Monday 3 October 2016

Nayu's News #225 Minor post delays


Happy Monday! I hope your week is starting out with something positive, no matter how tiny, because hope is very important in our lives.

I knew there wasn't going to be my usual What Are You Reading? meme today, because I was recovering from seeing my family Thursday evening on both Friday and Saturday when I give the details to my friend to deal with. I'd really hoped to schedule a load of reviews today (October review schedule while activated isn't happening for me review wise as I'm playing catch up), but still recovering from my sleepover on Saturday. Again it wasn't me going to bed late, but my body has to work doubly hard to be social in late afternoon/evening and it's protesting at not having rested fully. >_< There's seriously little I can do with a cranky Muse & a cranky body! 
Two cranky selfs = a big sigh and lots of rest
So it's a speedy blog work & email check today, so I can have a quiet one catching up with TV, doing some crochet and much needed (& wanted) reading! I will be making some super speedy banana & oat cookies but that's because the bananas need using up. Will be back as soon as I'm rested!
No idea where this is from but I love her hair!! (& wings...)

No comments: