Monday 25 July 2016

What are YOU reading? #321


What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journeys where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.




READ

Image result for Dork Diaries #10: Puppy Love by Rachel Renee Russell

Dork Diaries #10: Puppy Love by Rachel Renee Russell
Children's, 9 years +
10E/10E
(Puppies add more chaos to Nikki's already insane life...)












Image result for Serafina and the Twisted Staff by Robert Beatty

Serafina and the Twisted Staff by Robert Beatty
Children's, 11 years +
UNFINISHED - 9/10E
(It got too scary for me to continue!)












Image result for The Strawberry Sisters #1: Perfectly Ella by Candy Harper

The Strawberry Sisters #1: Perfectly Ella by Candy Harper
Children's, 9 years +
REREAD - 10E/10E
(Got book #2 in this fab series about 4 sisters so I reread this to remind myself of the amazing story!)




Oliver and Jumpy #43-45 by Werner Stejskal and Mario Tereso
Children's, 5 years +
8/10E
(3 fun adventures with a trio of friends...)












Image result for Jesper Jinx and the Scrumptious Snacks

Jesper Jinx and the Scrumptious Snacks by Marko Kitty
Children's, 9 years +
10E/10E
(These series gets better and better!)












Image result for especially ella Candy Harper

The Strawberry Sisters #2: Especially Amelia by Candy Harper
Children's, 9 years +
10E/10E
(I want the next book in this series already!)





















LISTENED

Image result for The Kauffman Bakery #2: A Promise of Hope by Amy Clipston

The Kauffman Bakery #2: A Promise of Hope by Amy Clipston
Amish, Christian, Romance
RELISTEN - FINISHED - 10E/10E
(I thoroughly enjoyed watching Sarah-Rose work through her grief and hurt and learn to love again...)












Image result for Pea's Book of Birthdays by Susie Day

Pea's Book of Birthdays by Susie Day
Children's, 9 years +
RELISTEN - UNFINISHED - 10E/10E
(Major fangirl squee-ing as I return to Pea's crazy family as she experiences moving house with her 2 sisters and writer mother...)












Image result for The Mysterious Doll by Linda Weaver Clarke

The Mysterious Doll by Linda Weaver Clarke
Cosy Mystery
NOT YET FINISHED - 10E/10E
(As intriguing a tale as the rest of this fun series!)












Image result for How To Find Love In A Bookshop by Veronica Henry

How To Find Love In A Bookshop by Veronica Henry
Contemporary
NOT YET FINISHED - 9/10E
(Anything involving a bookshop is good! Would have preferred not to have the flashbacks, but I know they will provide great insight...)












Image result for Hatsune Miku songs

Hatsune Miku songs
Japanese version
(She is so cute!! Love the beat of her songs as well as her frequent outfit change!)












Image result for Aikatsu songs suncatcher

Aikatsu songs
(Favourite being the song with Suncatcher in the title-I can't remember what it is in English! Been playing it on my games too! No one does it as good as the original pair, Mizuki and Mikuru!)












Image result for Winx Butterflix album

Winx Butterflix album
English version
RELISTEN - 10E/10E
(Totally hooked on Tunix which is my background track when I need to not hear the tv when my family watch it. The best part is season 7 dvd 1 & 2 French version should be out in September!!)





















WATCHED


Blanche Neige
Fairytale Anime 1980s, French version
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(Restarted this anime, which I haven't seen all the way through, and now I finally understand and love Snow White's tale!)












Image result for Aikatsu kii

Aikatsu!
Music Idol anime, Japanese version
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(I love how hyper Kii gets over facts just like Aoi!)












Image result for PriPara:  Season 1 lala

PriPara:  Season 1
Music Idol anime, Japanese version
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(Poor Lala goes to great lengths to keep her idol career a secret from her headmistress, pretending to imitate a goat! Later Sophie rides a goat when she has no energy...goats are a recurring feature in this fun anime!)





















CRAFT ETC
This week I haven't done any sewing but I've been working on this Simple cute blanket...



....doing the most progress when I spent the day doing craft with a friend on Monday.




I made both 2 ingredient banana pancakes...



...and yummy spinach dahl...










I have spent an insane amount of time on Animal Crossing New Leaf to get enough money for this cute crown-I did it, borrowing 99k bells from a family member to help me get it before the shop closed. Will pay them back soon!




I've been having fun with Aikatsu! 365 Idol Days, slowly improving on the modeling jobs, though the singing ones are still my favourite.













No comments: