Monday 11 April 2016

What are YOU reading? #309


What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journeys where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.



READ
None this week....





LISTENED

Image result for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
Young Adult
NOT YET FINISHED - RELISTEN - 10E/10E
(The start of this famous vampire series continues to amuse me...)




Image result for aikatsu start dash sensation

Aikatsu music videos
Japanese version
10E/10E
(...with Start Dash Sensation being this week's favourite.)









WATCHED

Image result for aikatsu seira

Aikatsu:  Season 2
Music Idol anime, Japanese version
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(Seira got mad at Kii who kept focusing on helping Seira for a new commercial instead of focusing on her own upcoming audition...)




Image result for Clannad

Clannad
Slice of Life anime, English version
REWATCH/FINISHED - 10E/10E
(It's a more powerful watch the second time around!)




Image result for clannad after story nagisa

Clannad After Story
Slice of Life anime, English version
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(Nagisa gets more confidence in herself while I get tissues ready for the upcoming sob fest...)




Image result for Aikatsu Stars yume

Aikatsu Stars
Music Idol anime, Japanese version
8/10E
(Seen it twice in 1 day, will blog about it soon; I like it more than I expected to with totally different characters including Yume, but not keen on a few parts.)




Image result for akb0048 nagisa

AKB0048
Music Idol anime, Japanese version
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(I'm convinced I've got a scene I never saw before in episode 1 with Nagisa teasing Orine, which is crazy as I've seen it so many times! Watching it as part of research for my current novel...)




Image result for The Great British Bake Off: Creme de la Crème

The Great British Bake Off: Creme de la Crème
Cookery show, English version
9/10E
(The only issue with watching a show about patissieres is that I want to eat all the food that I see! Glorious pastries and cream filled treats!)




Image result for aikatsu nono and risa

Aikatsu: Season 4
Music Idol anime, Japanese version
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(I love how Nono and Risappe are getting lots of screen time!)




Image result for Super Sonico

Super Sonico
Slice of Life anime, Japanese version
10/10E
(Surprisingly didn't find the zombies on a ship episode too awful, probably because Sonico's friends [& Sonico herself] were hilarious!)








Craft, games and other things
Playing a lot of Minipets at the moment: breeding a macaw and a poodle to create a pink poodle! Yes it's pairings are weird.




Finished Diner Dash Grilling Green Deluxe for Android by Playfirst. Rather disappointed with the lack of levels considering most deluxe games in this series have way more than 2-3 stages (with about 10 levels each).  Dusting off my consoles and playing with both Eternal Sonato which is mega cute and I love whacking monsters with a parasol....



....and Final Fantasy 10 which is magical on many levels. After all, I used Yuna's name to create my online one of Nayu!




I cooked my first ever quesadilla...



...don't think it's meant to be crisp, but it was super tasty with sour cream and salad stuffed on top of the vegetable mix.




Worked on a few fingerless gloves ....


...which are rather addictive.







No comments: