Monday 4 April 2016

What are YOU reading? #308




What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journeys where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.







READ

Image result for My Little World: I Love My Mummy by Little Tiger Kids

My Little World: I Love My Mummy by Little Tiger Kids
Children's, Board book
10E/10E
(A delightful book celebrating mothers...)




Image result for Elspeth Hart and the Perilous Voyage by Sarah Forbes and James Brown

 Elspeth Hart and the Perilous Voyage by Sarah Forbes and James Brown
Children's Fiction
(Gutsy Elspeth risks all to get her family's recipe back!)




Image result for Wee Gallery: Pets, A Slide and Play Book by QED

 Wee Gallery: Pets, A Slide and Play Book by QED
Children's, Board Book
9/10E
(Animal fun for young readers! Although some may be confused the series title, but it’s a Scottish book and wee means small, not the other yellow liquid type...)




Image result for The Very Cold Freezing No-Number Day by Ashley N Sorenson and David Miles

The Very Cold Freezing No-Number Day by Ashley N Sorensen and David Miles
Children's, Picture book
10/10E
(Highly inventive book full of counting!)









WATCHED

Image result for Clannad

Clannad
Slice of Life anime, English version
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(This anime classic has got to my heart, and I'm just having to rewatch it – it's even better 2nd time round!)




Image result for Aikatsu second movie

Aikatsu 2nd movie
Music Idol anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(Absolutely amazing even if it's primarily a recap on most of the main songs! Can't get enough of Akari & Co!)



Image result for aikatsu season 2 ichigo

Aikatsu: Season 2
Music Idol anime, Japanese version,
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(It feels nostalgic watching the earlier episodes which focus on Ichigo – she's grown up so much!)



Image result for Super Sonico

Super Sonico
Slice of Life anime, Japanese version
10/10E
(Occasional mature scenes aside it's super cute watching Sonico go through life with her innocent ways...)




Image result for Aikatsu season 4 starlight queen

Aikatsu:  Season 4
Music Idol anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(I'm rewatching some of it as I've seen clips of the last few episodes which is about who becomes the next Starlight Queen. It's so brilliant! So sad for Sumire, but I love Akari and it's all just amazing!)




Image result for Thirteen

Thirteen
Drama, English version
10E/10E
(The last few episodes of this thrilling show were fast paced and wonderful. While I'd have liked to know how Ivy fared a few months on, I was satisfied with the dramatic end.)




Image result for PriPara season 2

PriPara: Season 2
Music Idol anime, Japanese version
6/10E
(I'll blog soon about why I'm not continuing to watch this anime, and only going to watch the early episodes...)










CRAFT, GAMES & MORE
Have barely done any crochet this week, ditto sewing, baking, booking, and pretty much anything else which involves brain cells. I've either been busy or been too tired. However, I've played a bit more on MiniPets. Despite having my game mysteriously gone down a few levels I'm slowly leveling up for the second time.





From the previous week when I went away, I did make this cute pair of orange and white gloves – bright and cheerful for spring ... and I managed a bit of sewing...







No comments: