Wednesday 15 April 2015

To Baby With Love A Record Book by Sarah Ward (Children's, Non-Fiction, 10E/10E, short 'n' sweet review)

February 2015, Little Tiger Press, 32 pages, Hardback, Review copy

Content: memory keepsake book

Summary from Little Tiger Press
Keep a treasured record of baby’s first year with this gorgeous journal, beautifully illustrated by Sarah Ward. With space for pictures and room to record special moments and milestones, this sweet baby record book will ensure those precious memories are never forgotten. Includes a gorgeous keepsake envelope and stylish elastic band closure to keep everything safe inside.

Nayu's thoughts    
I was forever looking at my baby book as I grew up. Mine was cute, but nowhere near as cute or random as this one! By random I don't mean the order of content, which includes the usual of height/weight/an envelope for a lock of hair, details of all of baby's firsts. I mean random as in some of the facts which can be written when the baby is born aren't necessarily traditional. Pretty sure mine didn't have who the Prime Minister of the time was, not random but not something I see the point in putting in a baby book. I was going aww over the appealing illustrations, just think what it will look like with cute baby pictures added!

No comments: