Friday 13 February 2015

Nayu's News #172 Current blog work news

Hi!
This is a super quick post as I'm writing it Thursday night after work. I'd like to point out that I've updated my essential review information in the right hand menu -> 

Also, depending on how I feel this weekend, I may be launching my Etsy Nayu's Crochet Dreams store earlier than planned! I've all the essentials, there is some extra stationery I want to order but that can be done in due course. It does depend on how easy Etsy is to set up, but I'm hopeful I can get it live soon! I'm super excited, the opening competition prize is a gorgeous blanket that, like the others, I want to keep for myself. 

Heehee! This is Akari from the anime Aria, who like me laughs at herself from time to time


So watch this space! 
I'll be sharing my dreams very soon!

No comments: