Monday 6 October 2014

What are YOU reading? #238




What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journeys where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.



Read


Death of An Avid Reader by Frances Brody
Fiction, Cozy
10E/10E
(An avid reader [me] loved reading about the mystery of the death of the avid reader [death bad, mystery good]!)




Oksa Pollock: The Heart of The Worlds
Children's, 11 years +
10E/10E
(Thought there were 3 in a series – there are 6! 3 down, 3 to go..) 




Breaking Nova by Jessica Sorensen
New Adult
9/10E
(A gripping emotional read –there is a lot of drugs in the story...) 




Ellie's Magical Bakery: Perfect Pie for A Perfect Pet by Ellie Simmonds
Children's, 7 years +
7/10E
(Adorable illustrations, and a sweet basis for a story...) 




Zac & Mia by A. J. Betts
Young Adult
9/10E
(Hospital themed drama which includes an alpaca farm!)









Listened


The Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Robin Palmer
Young Adult
9/10E
(More gripping than I expected, as a teen deals with her actress mother having an alcohol addiction...)









Watched 


My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
REWATCH! - Anime, English version
10E/10E
(Ah, so good to rewatch fun shows!)




Littlest Pet Shop, Season 2
Anime, English version
10E/10E
(*Squee!* Amazon has put the 2nd season on Prime! Yay! I'm watching it, in case you hadn't already guessed ^o^)




Grey's Anatomy
Medical drama, English version
8/10E
(A highly watchable new to me show!) 




Holby City
Medical drama, English version
9/10E
(I know it was a good ep, but I think due to pain meds I can't quite remember what happened...) 




Casualty
Medical drama, English version
7/10E
(It's started to veer more back towards focusing on patient story line, which I'm not overly fond of...) 




Winx, Season 1
REWATCH! - Anime, French version
(Bloom still has her powers for now...) 




PriPara
(partial) REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(There was another new ep! Lala & co picked a team name & a new foe for them arrives!)




Aikatsu
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese
10E/10E
(Currently can't get enough of this mega cute & light idol anime show!)









Games, craft and more! 
I haven't done a lot of extra activities because I've been tired & plagued by another migraine. I have managed to do more on one blanket, part of a secret project I'm working on. 

I haven't gamed anything long enough to note down. There hopefully will be more next week! Maybe including Final Fantasy 9 & Final Fantasy 10!


No comments: