Monday 22 September 2014

What are YOU reading? #236





What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journeys where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.




Read


Maisie Mae Camping Is Not Very Ooh La La by Poppy Harper and Clare Elsom
Children's, 5 years +
10E/10E
(More hilarity from Maisie's funny family...)




Violet and the Pearl of the Orient by Harriet Whitehorn
Children's, 7 years +
10E/10E
(A fun start to a new girl detective series...)




Ever After High A Wonderlandiful World by Shannon Hale
Children's, 9 years+
8/10E
(Life in Ever After gets crazier than ever thanks to the Jabberwocky!)




Apple Cinnamon Swirl by Graylin Rane
Paranormal Romance
9/10E
(Book 3 in the Candy Man series tells the story of an ex soldier whose injuries means she struggles a lot mentally...)




Rainbow Beauty Strawberry Summer by Kelly McKain
Children's, 9 years +
10E/10E
(This is my favourite under 18 shop based series! Abbie and her sisters go through more than just keeping the salon afloat!)




The Christmas Chocolatier by De-Ann Black
Food Fiction
8/10E
(Lots of chocolate and other sweet treats in this read!)




The Christmas Tea Shop & Bakery by De-Ann Black
Food Fiction
8/10E
(Cake fancy dress alert!)




Rebecca Is Always Right by Anna Carey
Children's, 9 years +
8/10E
(Rebecca has a lot of drama going on in her life-and ends up being wrong as well as right about some issues...)




Lottie Biggs Is Not Mad by Hayley Long
Young Adult
10E/10E
(Given that I started by disliking Lottie and ended up in tears at the end, this is quite a read!)




What's Up With Jody Barton? By Hayley Long
Young Adult
9/10E
(Mega plot twist alert!)








Watched


Snow White and the Huntsman
Film, English version
9/10E
(Doing crochet gave me something to focus on through a lot of the film as it was quite dark, but fun!)




PriPara
(Some rewatching) Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(It is pure torture having to wait for new eps! Just like Lala I'm not giving up hope of Sophie joining her and Mireille as a trio!)





Avatar The Last Air Bender
REWATCH! - Anime, English version
10E/10E
(I don't know why by Katara is way more awesome than I remembered. Totally adore her spunk and outfits!)




Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(Mion still isn’t quite a solid friend with Aira and Rhythm yet...)





Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(I’m addicted to listening to the soundtrack ^o^)




Aikatsu
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(It’s nearly time for Ichigo to meet Sakura!)




Hotel India
Documentary, English version
9/10E
(I knew it would be a hard watch, but I’m still boosting myself up after the final episode which included when the hotel was attacked by terrorists who killed some staff & guests...)




Winx: Season 1
REWATCH! - Anime, French version
10E/10E
(These rewatches get better & better!)





Shugo Chara
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E

(I’m watching roughly 1 a day at the moment - adore the transformations!) 












Craft, Games and more
Because I’ve been needing to rest a lot this week due to not feeling great I haven’t gamed much. 



I’ve only really been on Cooking Dash by Playfirst, since it’s a mindless game as I know what I’m doing & do it on auto pilot.


I’ve managed a little bit of sewing...



... I’ve started the top part of the umbrella.



I’ve made some progress crochetwise for blankets....


No comments: