Friday 9 May 2014

Nayu's News #125 Germ Germlins vs My Little Pony

I'm going to make YOU ill!
I'm so cute you won't realise how evil a germ I am!
I've hated not having any posts up since Tuesday! Unfortunately Wednesday evening I was randomly ill. I usually feel a bit better after being sick (sorry if TMI) but this time I felt rotten. Cue day off from work on Thursday, spent rest with lots of the school melodrama Waterloo Road (Season 4 pic below, now on season 5).

I was so good that I did not do any craft while watching it! That for me is nothing short of a miracle as I prefer to *do* crochet/cross stitch while watching human drama. I did some sewing later on - here's my progress so far. (By the way I have no idea how I got all of this post into one large picture frame (white box thingy) - it just appeared & I don't have the inclination to figure out how to change it)


I read a fair bit, which was heaps of fun! I'm loving getting back into a reviewing routine, and slowly catching up with the backlog of reviews that I have.


Oh, Muse is glaring at me while I type this - we played together both Wednesday and Thursday (and almost definitely later tonight). My wip is moving forward (slowly)!


You're probably wondering about the slightly misleading blog title, and where the My Little Pony element comes in (it's the Friendship Is Magic version). Well, a dear friend of mine recommended a Littlest Petshop game by Gameloft. It's based on the TV show, and you get to bring up hundreds (I do not lie) of pets!

I was rather taken by it, so was happily playing it on Thursday night when I saw an ad for a My Little Pony (Friendship is Magic) game by the same company.
 Cue a lot of fangirl squee-ing & hasty download of said game. It is AWESOME!!! The same voice actors are used too! There will be a review at some point of the game. I'm still up near the ceiling ^o^ Here's what the game will look like when you're much further on than I am.
 The best part? Both games ARE FREE! There is in app purchasing, but that's only if you are impatient and can't wait 1-5 minutes for a house to be built, or 24 hours to play another game (some have limits if you just want to do them, rather than the pet wanting them (in which case they are free). Leveling up is relatively easy, so again no money needs to be spent. You can visit your friends' Littlest Pet Shops, & probably My Little Pony lands but haven't got that far. I have gound the song routines which uses the film Equestria Girls forms of all the ponies to have fun dancing (pressing buttons makes the character/s dance well).
  I'm epic-ly awful at it but I don't care, it's so much fun! Oh, I'm not yet at the stage where I have Twilight...one day!

Hope you are dodging the not at all cute germ germlins which are making the rounds at the moment. If you get caught by them, rest up like I did & as I'm still continuing to do to keep them at bay.

No comments: