Friday 11 April 2014

Nayu's News #119 Evil Migraine

Like Holo from the anime Spice and Wolf I've had to nap during the day recently

I try to have a new post every day, but unfortunately Wednesday I was struck by a migraine. Thankfully it was my day off so I mostly did a jigsaw puzzle to avoid focusing on anything, but I ended up going to bed at 6pm and sleeping for a good 3 hours. Thursday I still wasn't feeling brilliant and had bit of a headache. When I got in I rested in my room until 6pmish, when I finally started feeling better. 
Taking it easy can be fun...but it can be frustrating too.
Today I'm headache free but definitely got the post-migraine fatigue. Somehow made it through work and snuggled up on the sofa with my heated blanket and my cat Belle who is asleep. Whizzing through necessary emails/blog bits then resting, I promise! 
Random cute & frilly pic!
Lots of anime tonight, maybe some Castle or Once Upon a Time too. I fancy doing crochet because I'm making a blanket for her birthday which is in 2 weeks...yes I should have started sooner, but if it's not done in time I'll show it to her, then will finish it asap.
Pretend this is crochet...(knitting is fun too but crochet's easier for me as I don't have to think about granny squares)
Aiming to read lots this weekend, write a little, & generally relax! Suspect migraine recovery might take a few more days yet, since my body is constantly low on energy so feeling tired from the migraine means I have next to no energy for a bit. Oh well, it means more relaxing which is always good for me ^o^
Reading will feature in my resting plan!

No comments: