Monday 20 January 2014

What are YOU reading? #202





What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.





Read


I'm the Happiest by Anna Shuttlewood
Children's, Picture book
10E/10E
(The raccoon is the best character in this book!)





Angela Nicely Queen Bee! By Alan MacDonald and David Roberts
Children's, 5 years +
10/10E
(Angela causes a lot of mayhem in this volume of stories...)





Savage by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie
Young Adult
10E/10E
(Wow is such an understatement of this end to an incredibly likable werewolf trilogy!)





See-Saw Marjorie Stork by Jo Owen
Children's, 7 years +
7/10E
(A sweet read focused on the newest UK royal, Prince George!)





Kibble Talk by Cynthia L Port
Children's, 9 years +
10E/10E
(Hearing a pet's thoughts is incredible, as Tawney discovers, after her friend's dare...)








Watched


Aikatsu
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(Yup, I'm totally addicted to this fun show, on my 3rd rewatch...)





Winx: Season 1
REWATCH! - Anime, French version
10E/10E
(I've discovered the wonders of the fast forward button to skip the darker parts which are more frequent in the final eps of this season...)





Winx: Season 5
REWATCH! - Anime, French version
10E/10E
(I've lent a friend the volumes I had in English as her daughter is a new Winx fan, and I prefer the French version. Its fun having someone at work who has seen it and liked it herself...)





Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(I am not rewatching this until I finish the sequel, which I was watching at the same time and would like to focus on now that I've finished this rewatch of PRAD. Had a mini-marathon to finish the series at the time of writing this meme ^o^)





Pretty Rhythm Dear My Future
Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(*happy sigh* I'm as in love with this as PRAD! Although Aira is more indecisive...oh well, the rest is ace - no pun intended to anyone who has seen the show and knows about Mr Ace...)





My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic: Season 2
REWATCH! - Anime, English version
10E/10E
(Only a month and a half to go until the 3rd season is out - yay! So excited as I haven't seen it yet, barring the first 2 eps online...)





Care Bears Adventures In Care A Lot
Anime, English version
10E/10E
(I adore the episodes without the bad guy who is freaky. The bears learnt about friendship and sharing...)





Winx: Season 6
REWATCH! - Anime, English version
10E/10E
(I rewatched the episode where Flora gets her Bloomix; I love her transformation!)









Games, craft etc
I managed to play a bit more of Final Fantasy 9....I love how Princess Garnet asks to be kidnapped, and the scene where she descends from the castle using bunting rope.




I've now got all of Tink and her friends in the puzzle! Not too much more to do...although the last bits can take an age...




I've managed some crochet this week while waiting for a hospital appointment-nearly finished a square! 




And just look how far along I am with my sewing-hope to finish it soon!  





No comments: