Monday 18 November 2013

What are YOU reading? #193



What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.



Read 


The Crowded Kingdom by Louella Dizon San Juan
Children's, 9 years +
8/10E
(Getting shrunk in New York is quite an adventure!)





Peppa Pig: The Story of Prince George
Children's, Picture book
10E/10E
(I can see why this is such a popular series!)







Watched


Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(I finished it then restarted it from the beginning [on 3rd rewatch...]...)





Pretty Rhythm Dear My Future
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
8/10E
(Only saw the first ep again, will be a while before I can rewatch this anime...) 





Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live
Anime, Japanese
9/10E
(This is the most serious of the series, so I'm watching it with big breaks in between...) 





Winx: Season 5
REWATCH! - Anime, English version
10E/10E
(The girls have Sirenix! Mega cool, loving it more than the first watch!) 





AKB0048
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(Happy sigh. This show keeps getting better! Watching with subs this time...) 





Jewelpet
Anime, Japanese version (no subs available)
10E/10E
(This is mega cute! Although a few parts of episodes are missing so might  miss a tiny bit of the plot & there are no subs which means I can only watch it when I have mental energy to focus on understanding it!) 





Winx: Season 6
Anime, English version
10E/10E
(I can't stress how awesome the latest series is, although they gave Tecna & Musa the wrong pixies who weren't even in Winx & were only in the spin off Pop Pixie [which had new pixies & no Winx]...) 





Shugo Chara
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10/10E
(I hadn't watched this for a while so tried it to see if I'm up for it, and I'm  not. Feels too negative a watch for Winter...)





Bodacious Space Pirates
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(I love how much of a feel good/fun watch this is - Mariko hasn't yet decided to be the pirate captain, she's currently out on the school yacht club excursion [which is very important for later episodes]...) 





Fate/kaleid Prism Illya
Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(Some how the darker parts of this cute magical girl anime are made sweeter by the humour and cute outfits.) 





Bondi Vet:  Season 4
Documentary, English version
10E/10E
(Watching 3 episodes seems to be my limit for the day - there's only so many sick animals I can see before it's too much...) 







Other stuff
None really this week, hopefully more next week!


No comments: