Monday 21 October 2013

What are YOU reading? #189





What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.



Read


Clementine Rose and the Pet Day Disaster by Jacqueline Harvey 
Children's, 7 years +
10E/10E
(Clementine isn't the one having the disaster...)





Usborne Activities: Royal Dolls House Sticker Book illustrated by Elisabetta Ferrero, designed by Lucy Wain and Jamie Ball
Children's, Sticker book, 4 years +
8/10E
(Elegance, style and familiar items are in this luxury sticker house...)





Royal Fairy Tales For Bedtime retold by Mairi Mackinnon, illustrated by Lorena Alvarez
Children's, 7 years +
10E/10E
(Jam packed with both familiar and new fairy tales with a royal theme...)





Twee' by Susie Caron
Children's, Picture book
10E/10E
(An adorable read about being thankful for what you have...)





I Am Twee' by Susie Caron
Children's, Picture book
10E/10E
(Twee' is back! This time she thinks of others more...)





Penelope Crumb Never Forgets by Shawn K Stout
Children's, 9 years +
10E/10E
(Penelope continues to get into mischief by her good intentions...)





Nina and the Kung Fu Adventure by Madhvi Ramani
Children's, 7 years+
10/10E
(A superb jetsetting book which sees Nina hurting someone she loves as well as saving a new friend...)





Everlast by Andrea Buchanan
Young Adult
10E/10E
(This is a brilliant tale full of humour alongside major peril...)







Watched 


Loulou de Montmartre
REWATCH! - Anime, French version
10/10E
(This is the 3rd 4th time I've seen the series, and I'm in love with it more than ever! Finished it too!) 





Cardcaptor Sakura
Anime, French version
9/10E
(Watching this in bursts depending on my mood as it can be quite dark [note this is the original NOT the heavily cut English version]...)





Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10/10E
(This is my most watched anime at the moment because it is light & lovely - well, full of fun transformations which I adore!) 





Pretty Rhythm Dear My Future
Anime, Japanese version
9/10E
(It's growing on me a lot more & I'm loving it now, although watched slightly less as I need more rewatches when I'm tired...) 





Winx: Season 4
REWATCH! - Anime, French version
10/10E
(Squee! Winx - what more can I say?) 





AKB0048
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(Don't sue me for skipping 1 episode that I find quite hard to watch as it's a bit dark...I've also finished the series [again]!) 





Fantasista Dolls
Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(Sadly the penultimate episode, and it is TORTURE having to wait for episodes to be released each week!) 





Winx: Season 5
REWATCH! - Anime, French version
10E/10E
(My disc 2 of English version has gone awol [a common occurrence in my dvd collection] so for now watching French version online [no dvds just yet...although 1 in November!].) 





Winx: Season 1
REWATCH! - Anime, French version
10E/10E
(I love all the fun in the first half the series - now getting to episodes where I can only watch one at a time as they get quite dark/gloomy, just seen Miss Magix episode which I adore!) 





Winx: Season 4
Anime, Spanish version
10E/10E
(So what if my Spanish is super rusty & I can't get any of the other series in a boxset - it's Winx! Remembering more than I thought I would language wise too...) 





Holby City
Drama, English version
10E/10E
(This week's episode didn't have Chantelle in...it centered on Malik but it was truly a perfect episode.) 





Casualty
Drama, English version
9/10E
(Don't approve of Tess's actions at all, but I thought the ending was sweet...) 





The Great British Bake-Off
Documentary (food), English version
10/10E
(This loses a point as I always want to eat cake when I watch it!) 







Crafts and more...
Crochet - As you can see I've done a few more squares! (Pictures coming soon!)



Here are some pics of my African violets when they were all in flower, and how they are now with no flowers... (pictures coming soon)



No comments: