Monday 2 September 2013

What are YOU reading? #182




What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.



Read 


Splat the Cat: Fishy Tales by Rob Scotton
Children's, Picture book
10/10E
(Splat is a scream in this hilarious aquarium story!)




Toys in Space by Mini Grey
Children's, Picture book
10/10
(Find out where lost toys end up in this inventive tale)




The Adventures of Enzo: A Different Sort of Lion by Sonia Colasse & Sarah Bainton
Children's, Picture book, Bilingual
10/10E
(A truly wonderful French/English read with positive messages)




Night School: Fracture by C. J. Doherty
Young Adult
10/10E
(Simply awesome.  For more, check out my review...)




Mog and Bunny and Other Stories by Judith Kerr
Children's, Picture book
10/10E
(The book cat from my childhood has a cute pink bunny!!!)




Richard Scarry's Best Word Book Ever
Children's, Non-fiction, 5 years +
10/10E
(I read some of this series too when I was little! Brilliant for learning words.)







Watched


Winx: Season 1
REWATCH! - Anime, French version
10/10E
(I'm getting to know this word for word now! Still as magical as ever) 




Winx: Season 4
REWATCH! - Anime, French version
10/10E
(I'm so eager for the girls to meet Roxy - although the next episode is when Bloom surprises her parents by having all the Winx stay with them, so that will keep me happy for now)




Winx: Season 5
REWATCH! - Anime, French version
10/10E
(Happy sigh - this series is just AMAZING!) 




AKB0048
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10/10E
(Currently at the point where Orine has had her first hater, but she becomes stronger because of it) 




Lilpri
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10/10E
(I'm only a couple of episodes in so there is a lot the girls don't know, but I'd forgotten how fun them having a new dress at each episode is). 




Hanasaku Iroha
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10/10
(Ohana has just arrived at her grandmother's inn, and she is making a lot of waves among the staff!) 




Shugo Chara
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10/10
(The voice actor for the main character, Amu, is Ohana in Hanasaku Iroha!)




Aria
REWATCH! - Japanese version
10/10E
(I confess to skipping an episode as it was a bit too weird - now finished season 1 and as usual I cried because the New Year celebration episode is so lovely) 




Pop Pixie
REWATCH! - Anime, French version
10/10E
(A naughty child elf set on making mischief really tests the Pixie school) 




Loulou de Montmartre
REWATCH! - Anime, French version
10/10E
(It's agonising watching this knowing the full truth of all the characters and Loulou thinking the complete opposite of them) 







Gamed 

Atelier Rorona
Role Playing game
10/10E
(I had to practically restart as I'd gone rather wrong by accident - I'd have lost badly and didn't want that because I understood the world better and where to get the items after I'd explored for a bit.)







Craft 

I managed a little crochet, but not a lot - nothing really to put up here.





No comments: