Tuesday 14 May 2013

Winners of My 4th Blogoversary Competitions #2 & #3

"Hi all!"

The end of April heralded NRC's 4th anniversary - whoohoo! I've had & have a few competitions running, and can reveal a few of the winners. Due to me forgetting about my ketamine treatment when I set up the competitions there has been a delay in the results. I have, however, already emailed the winners.

The winner of competition #2 who will The Rabbit's Tale by Lesley Sims & Fred Blunt,  and Lucy Ladybird by Sharon King-Chai is...


Kulsuma!

The winner of competition #3 who will win the first two Maisie Hitchins books by Holly Black is...


Majima! 
Many congratulations to you both - I hope you enjoy the superb books as much as I have. 

Thank you everyone else for entering - there are still competitions on going for The Drummer Girl by Bridget Tyler (Young Adult), two manga books and two books for early readers. There's something for everyone - more competitions are on the way!

All pictures are from the internet, all quotes by Nayu.

No comments: