Sunday 5 May 2013

NRC's 4th Blogoversary Competition #4 & #5 COMPETITION CLOSED


April has ended, so this is my final competition to celebrate Nayu's Reader Corner being 4 years old! My mistake - I should have said final competitions. That's write, there are TWO competitions you can enter. The best news? You can enter both if you like!


Competition #4 Children's,  5 years + 

How do you fancy winning a book about a boy with a jungle in his new garden? 

AND a book about a girl obsessed with fairy tales meets a talking frog - and can't get it to stop talking? 

Interested? Here are the all important details! 

The prize: 1 copy of both Algy's Amazing Adventures in the Jungle by Kaye Umansky and Tulsa and the Frog by Tony Ross 1 person anywhere in the world (excludes outer space)

The rules: 1 entry per person, winners will be chosen by a random number generator, please make sure you read my protection policy.  

This competition is now closed

Competition #5 Manga, 13  years + 

Many of you know how much I love my anime. Well here are two volumes of a magical manga series that I'm giving away! I've read the first one a few times, but it's in very good condition. 
The second I've only read part of it - zombies appeared, and that has me shutting a book very fast. I loved the story so far though! 
 
Here's the low down on the first book from Amazon UK (I don't benefit by mentioning them)
 Merleawe has left her hometown and moved to Viegald to attend the magical school to become a wizard. She still has little magical power and trying to improve her skills at the school. One day, she bumps into Vaith who is the follower of the wizard master, Sylthfarn who is currently missing.

Like the sound of it? Well, here are the all important details! 


The prize: 1 copy of both Magical Miracle volume 1 and Magical Miracle volume 2 by Yuzu Mizutani to 1 person anywhere in the world (excludes outer space)

The rules: 1 entry per person, winners will be chosen by a random number generator, please make sure you read my protection policy.  
This competition is now closed.

No comments: