Thursday, 16 May 2013

Nayu's News #73 Parcel time!

Pretty parcels! (Not mine, these are from online)

This afternoon I've been packaging up a few parcels, including those for competition winners. As that took longer than expected (I like making my parcels look pretty) I thought I'd show case a few anime pics of parcels (you know me - can't resist my pics!) 

My kind of parcel with cute bunny toys in them!

Another girl carrying a box with a cute frog on (not a happy frog, but still cute)

Finishing up with a cat girl in a box! Cute!

I'm hoping for a review tomorrow - we shall see! Tonight I'm watching Winx! 
Bloom and Flora relaxing


DMS said...

Getting a parcel in the mail is such fun! I get so excited for mail. :) Great pictures!

Nayuleska said...

Isn't it? & thanks! I love making parcels pretty.