Sunday 12 May 2013

Nayu's News #72 Cat Mania & Gothic Girl

As well as cute pics, I do like slightly gothic themed pics.
Hopefully by now I'll start feeling better since latest ketamine dose on Friday. To keep you all going until I'm back reviewing & chatting about anime, here's a few anime images of cats. I adore my cat, and I know she'll probably pop up and stay by me while I'm recovering from my treatment because that's what she normally does. Pictures are from the internet, quotes are by me, Nayu.

"Why aren't you feeding me? Stop brushing your teeth - Feed Me Now!"
"Mrrrow, aren't I beautiful with the matching tail bow and collar?" 

"What? This is attached to me? It's tasty!"
"What's this white wet stuff?"
"You know how much you want to stroke my super soft fur - go on, do it!"
And one non-cat pic to finish with, keeping up with the gothic anime girl style! 

"This is the end of the post now...Nayu says thanks for reading it."

2 comments:

Paul R. Hewlett said...

I hope you're feeling better. I love pets too (I have a dog). Great pictures, as usual. I really enjoy them.

Paul R. Hewlett

Nayuleska said...

Thanks Paul - feeling heaps better, still resting lots. I had fun choosing the pics.