Sunday 3 February 2013

Nayu's News #51: Who knew rest was so good?

(This is Aika from the anime Aria the Animation when she is in a mood (which happened when she got sick in one episodes)

Resting is something I'm still getting the hang of. I know it's good for me, but I'm not always as quick to take it up as I should be. Like Aika I can be rather crabby about it.

So today I did an experiment. I'd had a busy week, and family visited yesterday which took more energy that I had. So when I got up today feeling more tired (having poor sleep doesn't help matters) I didn't spend 2-3 hours blogging. Instead I watched some Shugo Chara...
(the cast of season 1)

...& read these books. 






  I then watched some Spice and Wolf which has my Twitter avatar Holo

I finished off the 2nd season of Winx Club 

And then neatened my room, got my food & meds for both tonight & tomorrow ready. 

Once I sat down after 5pm I finally felt a bit more rested, and felt guilty for being grumpy on Twitter. Rest works. I suggest if you need it, you do it without question. It helps regenerate your energy, which however much you have is precious. 

Go rest! I am. (At last!) & have only been online 55 mins which is quite a record. 


No comments: