Monday 28 January 2013

What are YOU reading? #152


What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.



Read


Silent Saturday by Helen Grant
Young Adult
(An emotion packed thriller with heaps of mystery and surprises!!)
10/10




Wake by Amanda Hocking
Young Adult
(This compelling read about the lives of two sisters did not include vampire mermaids - but it came pretty close to doing so!)
9.5/10




Lullaby by Amanda Hocking
Young Adult
(I'm enthralled by the sisters' lives, and the evil nature of the sirens!!)
10/10




Watched


Strawberry Shortcake: Jammin with Cherry Jam
Animation, English
10/10
(The French version isn't out yet, but the voice overs are pretty good and I adore Strawberry & co's new friend!)





H20 Just Add Water
REWATCH! Drama, English
10/10
(I'm actually not hating the 2nd season antagonist so much this time round of watching it...)





Lilpri
REWATCH!, Anime, Japanese
10/10
(It's nearly time for the girls to learn a new song...)





Tangled
REWATCH!, Disney
10/10
(Rapunzel is so spunky and has to deal with an awful lot of life changing revelations plus I adore her pet chameleon!)






Gaming


Final Fantasy 13
Role Play game, PS3
(Understanding the fighting system is drastically improving my
battles this 2nd attempt of playing it...)






Craft



Here's my current progress on my Winnie the Pooh cross stitch. I received this from my family who did all of Tigger (which is why some of the back stitch is in place - I only do all back stitch which outline the characters once all cross stitch has been sewn. I'm  making good headway with Pooh & Hare. 



Here's the what the final product will look like for comparison. Isn't it cute?


No comments: