Wednesday 7 November 2012

Win a copy of First Sticker Book Princesses COMPETITION NOW CLOSED



I've had the pleasure of reviewing First Sticker Book: Princesses from Usborne. This is a competition to win a copy of the book. There are lots of pretty princesses to stick in the various scenes - I put one princesses dancing on a fountain, another admiring her dress with a cat on a large stool. You can ever put them upside down if you want! Usborne are providing the prize for the UK winner, I'm providing the prize for the Non-UK winner. (Mine will be brand new, not the one I've been playing with). There are several hours of fun to be had in this book (review coming soon).

Prize: A copy of My First Sticker Book: Princesses (1 for UK winner, 1 for Non-UK winner) 

Rules: Only 1 entry per person. Winners will be picked by a random number generator regardless. All entries will be posted anonymously on the blog in the winning post.
Deadline: 12pm GMT Wednesday 21st November 2012
  
Please check out my protection policy  
  This competition is now closed. Winners will be announced Thursday 22nd November

Thank you for entering and supporting NRC.

No comments: