Monday 5 March 2012

What are you reading? #105

What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel at Home Girl's Book Blog where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.




Books I've read this week




Dragon Flight by Jessica Day George
Children's, Fantasy, 8 years +
(More fabric and quick thinking from Creel to keep all her friends - human and dragon- safe.)
10/10









Dragon Spear by Jessica Day George
Children's, Fantasy, 8 years +
(I was eager to see what happened at the end, [Hint: the Wedding] which was wonderful, but I'm sad to end the trilogy because I love this world and Creel's life, which is full of dragons...)
10/10








Little Princesses: The Desert Princess by Katie Chase
Children's, 7 years +
(I didn't quite think Rosie would be taken to Ancient Greece, but it was a thrilling adventure, barely any snakes [I don't think there were any, which is a plus!] and heaps of danger. Watch out for the Sphinx!)
10/10



 

Books I'm rereading









Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer
Young Adult, Paranormal
In 2-3 nights I'll have finished this final installment of Twilight. I love it way more the second time than the first. I wish Jacob's POV wasn't there - Alice would have been a good view point to go with. I'm back on Bella, back with her little baby and back with her new strength and powers. Roll on the Volturi! My DVDs came in the post so I shall be watching New Moon (or Eclipse - can't remember which is the second one) shortly.



No comments: