Monday 23 January 2012

What are you reading? #99

What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel at Home Girl's Book Blog where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.




Books I've read this week
 
 
 
I Don't Believe it, Archie by Andrew Norris
Children's
(I thought I was clumsy/had strange things happen - Archie has extraordinary events 24/7!)
10/10




 


Magic in the Blood by Devon Monk
Urban Fantasy
(I can't stress how awesome this book is, so much magic and Allie is rather stubborn minded...just like me.)
10/10





 

Rereads
These are the reading adventures I'm undertaking in addition to my weekly reads at that most perfect hour of the day....right before lights out. What better time to settle in with an old (or not so old) favorite....and so the "re-reads" category was born. Currently going through.....







I'm finally past the first page of New Moon by Stephanie Meyer.  Slightly bored while Edward does his disappearing act.....





 

Current Reads




Striker Boy Kicks Out by Jonny Zucker
Children's
(You don't need to like football to like this book filled with suspense.)







Shugo Chara 2
This series is awesome! Such a shame the anime is so expensive - will have to use my imagination to make the characters move on the page. ...
 
 

No comments: