Wednesday 6 July 2011

Winners of MISTRESS OF THE STORM by Melanie Welsh


I loved Mistress of the Storm, and was very happy to have a competition for it. I confess that the international winner was selected this morning so I could post the book on my trip to the post office. Which meant I didn't have a stunned look on my face until quite recently, by the sheer number of entries. 138. One hundred and thirty eight. 

Sadly there are not 138 winners (that would be a lot of books), there are however 5, courtesy of the lovely publicity team at Random House Children's Books. The winners are...

nicnacnoo 100!

sweetiepie82!

debwh142!

barrel! 

skipton 77! 

Many congratulations to you all. I'll be emailing you shortly, as well as passing on your details to the publicity team so they can send the book to you. 

There's still a competition running today, and there'll be another one starting tomorrow, so make sure you stay tuned for more book fun here! 

2 comments:

Jo kelly said...

:D :D :D Wooo!! I can't wait to read it!! Thank you so much

@MrsD_Winchester x

Nayuleska said...

You're most welcome! Enjoy :)