Friday 22 July 2011

Winners of Elixir by Hilary Duff


This is a shorter winning post than normal as I want to announce the winners before I head to bed. 

The 5 UK winners, picked from random out of a staggering 213 entries, who will receive a copy of the book are....

JODAW84!

Bulldog! 

CazApr1! 

donna2307!

PINKTEEGAN!

And the 1 international winner who will receive my copy of Elixir, picked by random from 54 entries, is.....

Margaret! 


Many congratulations to all the winners, I will send you an email this weekend confirming you win, before passing your details on to the publicity team so they can send out the prize to you. Margaret, I'll let you know when I'll post the book out to you. 

Thank you all for taking part - so many of you wanted to read this book! There are more competitions coming soon, so come back soon! 

No comments: