Saturday 11 June 2011

Winners of Candleman competition!!!

Looking back at the competition post I realise I'd given the wrong date for the deadline, it should have been 10th  June. There have actually been no entries since 4th June, so I've stuck with the original day of Friday. 



Right, on with the prizes! 5 winners will receive both Candle Man & Candle Man: The Society of Dread from the lovely people at Egmont. 1 international winner will be sent my copy of the 2nd Candleman book. I will double check that I haven't got the first one to send with it. 

UK winners

They are.... 

Bracken! 

Nightwhisper747! 

Carmen!

Becky! 

Susankmann! 

Congratulations to you all, I'll send you an email and pass your details on to the team at Egmont. 

International winner

The winner is.....

Diana! 

Congratulations Diana - I'll email you shortly and pop the book in the post for you this morning. 

Commiserations for all who didn't win, but fear not, there is still a vampire themed competition up, and very soon there will be even more competitions! 

Be sure to check out  the review for Candle Man and Candle Man 2: The Society of Dread as well as a guest blog post by Glenn

3 comments:

SusanKMann said...

That's great. Thank you x

ArtemisG said...

Thank you very much!!!

Carmen said...

Oh wicked! Thank you very much, can't wait to get my grubby mitts on these!