Tuesday 24 May 2011

Nayu's DVD watching challenges!

I had an awesome brainwave while chatting to friends on Twitter. My reading challenges, due to life stuff, are falling by the wayside (I refuse to delete them. I can always change the 1 to a 2 on December 31st). I'm watching rather a lot of DVDs though. So I'm going to have DVD watching challenges!

They will mostly, but not exclusively, be anime/animation series. Just because that's what I watch the most. I have a few series which I which to watch because anime seems to get preference over everything else. Wednesday is my DVD watching day. It's the only way I can guarantee that I'll actually rest, and not write my wips or reviews. I'm supposed to rest up for being at work Thursday and Friday. By having challenges, it'll make the mandatory DVD day even more fun!

Check the next post for my first DVD watching challenge!

No comments: