Monday 4 April 2011

What are you reading? #61

What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel at Home Girl's Book Blog where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.

Books I've read this week



I Spy Something Wonderful by David Conway
Children's Picture Book
(A super cute book all about family love -- with two engaging secondary characters!  Look for my one liner review later today....)



  



The Thirteen Secrets by Michelle Harrison
Children's Fiction
(There are some scary people in the fairy world - and creatures. But good always conquers evil, although not without tragedy.  My review...)







A World I Never Made by James LePore
Thriller
(When a daughter gets tangled up in the lives of terrorists, her father does his best to save her despite the huge emotional gap in their relationship.)





Frank and Teddy Make Friends by Louise Yates
Picture book
(A child's version of Frankenstein [Teddy] who teaches the genius mouse about friendship.  Look for my one liner review later today....)






Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Young Adult, Dystopian
(This is my 2nd attempt at reading it. The first time I didn't like it. I do now though!  My review...)







Semi-Sweet: A Novel of Love and Cupcakes by Roisin Meaney
Romance
(It's so nice to have baking play a key role in a book...my review...)





No comments: