Thursday 31 March 2011

Winners of The Clan of the Cave Bear by Jean M Auel



Unlike my other competition which doesn't have enough entrants, I've got the full quota for this competition. 

I asked a question which wasn't related to how I pick the winners, of which would you rather fight off, a lion, a bear or a mammoth? 

Most opted for a bear, and only one opted for the mammoth (brave person!) 

The 5 winners, chosen using a random number generator are 

Kulsuma!

anngrey!

Sarah W!

Rosie!

Louise!

I've just emailed the publicity team with your details, so hopefully you'll hear from them soon to arrange the prize delivery. 

Many congratulations, and keep an eye out for a competition coming soon - it's nearly my 2nd year blogversary! 

2 comments:

Kulsuma said...

Thank you! Can't wait to read it.

Nayuleska said...

Please let me know what you think of it.