Monday 7 February 2011

Pardon the silence....



Due to circumstances beyond my control, reading just didn't happen this week.  I know, it is rather shocking.  Truth be told, I was under the weather and had a few previous engagements that had to be attended to.  Not to worry though...I'll be back reviewing in no time flat, but there are changes brewing on the horizon.  Some are new, most (aren't) shocking, but it will be different....stay tuned for more details as they take shape.


Nayuleska adds: I couldn't add this before, because blogger gremlins usually muck up the memes when I enter them (this was supposed to be a meme but it didn't happen that way). 
To check out all the changes, go to this post which explains it all. I'd like to say thank you to all the publicists for being so understanding about this. 


No comments: