Monday 24 January 2011

What are you reading? #53

What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel at Home Girl's Book Blog where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.

This week has been quieter in some respects, but busier than others. I haven't read as much as normal because I haven't felt brilliant lately, but slowly I'm reading more :)



Book's I've read this week:




Fantasy
(This is a cross over for Adult & children's genres....and an intriguing fantasy tale.  My review...)





Science Fantasy
Read as part of Human Trafficking Awareness week & the Anne McCaffrey 2011 challenge.(The emotion filled story of Acorna's life continues: the Khleevi are no more, but there are other dangers lurking on the Linyaari's old world...my review.)








Children's Fiction
(Heart wrenching tale of a girl whose parents belong in a cult...)








Children's Science Fiction
(A very spine tingling read with a mix of horror...my review...)








Horror
(One and a half read in this one.  Yes, I was so freaked out by the first one and a bit stories in this short story collection that I currently can't read any more. It is very good! I have a very low tolerance for horror though....my review..)





Happy reading!




2 comments:

Cliona said...

Grace is meant to be super! I'm so jealous of you!

Nayuleska said...

I've a spare copy if you want it!