Monday, 4 October 2010

Books I've received this week

These are the goodies that landed on my doorstep last week. 


brandileigh2003 said...

You have great reading to look forward to! My IMMB is here Have a great weekend!
Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

GMR said...

Wow! O_O Fantastic lot of books there....happy reading!

....Petty Witter said...

Awful how we sometimes forget how long it is since we visited our blogger buddies so I thought I'd stop by and say a big hello. Some great books you have there, enjoy your reading.

Nayuleska said...

No worries - seriously, due to life reasons I only look at my blog because I"m working on it. I don't have time (to spend on the laptop - I have time to read) to read everyone's blogs. I'd love to. If I ever achieve my dream of publication and can quit my day job (it could happen...), I would definitely be spending more time looking at blogs (in theory. In practice I hear being published makes you rather busy).

Shiny books! Sadly I couldn't keep them all - some are on book blog tours.