Monday 26 July 2010

What are you reading? #28

What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel at Home Girl's Book Blog where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.

I have a confession to make. These memes come out on a Monday, but I give the info to my Meme Controller on the Friday. This means I have to guess in advance what I'll get to read. Life has been life this week, and I haven't read all I'd planned to read. I haven't even caught up and finished the books that were listed under the 'books I have finished' list of last week. So, this week's meme's might look like a repetition of last week, for which I am sorry.
Books I've (actually) read this week:


Children's Fiction
Children's Fiction
(I prefer this a little to his "Keys to the Kingdom series...)
 
 
Children's Fiction
(Check out the competition to win a copy of 'The Children of the Lost'!)
 
 
 
Crime/Thriller
(Check out the competition to win a copy of this!)
 
 
 
 
 
Books I hope to read:
 
 
YA/Thriller
YA/Thriller
(My review.  This is a reread in preparation for... The Dark Goddess By Sarwat Chadda)
 

 
 
Young Adult
(Sequel to Devil's Kiss...really looking forward to reading it!)
 
 
 


3 comments:

Curling up by the Fire said...

The David Whitley books look good. I will be adding them to my TBR pile.

Have a great reading week!

Kulsuma said...

i'm reading the seventh tower books at the moment. I'm waiting for the last two books to arrive. I felt the books had potential at the beginning but I was disappointed at the lack of character development.

Good haul!

Nayuleska said...

David Whitely books are AMAZING! The first one felt a bit slow...until the end when everything came together and I understood why it wasn't necessarily fast paced. The second book = wow oh wow and I do not like cliffhangers at the end of a book!

Seventh tower - I'm still going through. Prefer them to Keys of the Kingdom series.