Friday 2 July 2010

Competition winners!

The winners have already been contacted, but I can officially declare who won the following books.


Goes to Anonymous (entrant was by email and I'm unsure of their username). They were picked by a random number generator. The modern day Anonymous wanted in their brain was: I am torn between a computer (with encyclopedias, dictionaries and foreign languages) and a kettle to make instant tea whenever I need....


I'd go with the computer! 




All 3 books go to Kikicomp! I'm delighted the random number generator chose Kiki's number, because none of her emails got through to me (glares at hotmail gremlins). When she as Sassy's age, 13, Wendy went on peace camps and joined CND to save the world. For those of you who don't know what CND is, including me, it is an organisation campaigning for nuclear disarmament.

Congrats to all the winners, I know the books are heading your way very soon.

For those who didn't win, keep checking the blog because there will be some more competitions soon.

And...everyone on Monday can  download a free book from Bloomsbury! Stay tuned for more details over the weekend.


1 comment:

Caroline said...

Thanks so much Jessica (I can reveal that I am anonymous!!) hehe!