Monday 21 June 2010

What are you reading? #23

What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book blog where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.



Books I've finished:
I underestimated the amount of free time I had this week. Revision took up most of that time. 3 Exams today (Mon from 10am - I'll know the results straight away). Here's what I did manage to read...





Children's Fiction
(Nicole makes her debut at the school...)



Young Adult
(Re-read...my review)




Children's Thriller
(Hands off, this one is MINE and I'm not sharing! {Yes, it looks that good!})
(Nayu: um...I'd planned to read this last night (Sun) but brain had worked too hard! Watched drama instead (shhh...I'm here to encourage reading, not TV!)



Books I hope to read:

So long as I pass the exams, I'll be able to read all of these! For the observant, yes this is the same as last week's list.



Children's Fiction
(The third adventure in the fabulous series!)



Children's Fiction
(I studied the original for my Ancient Greek exam at uni...)



Fantasy
(The cover alone has me hooked!)



Young Adult Historical
(Don't think this is a light read...)



Young Adult
(Think this might be a little light-hearted...maybe...)



 
Young Adult
(First a re-read...my favorite vampire series!  Second book is an ARC!  New!  In my hands!  {Well, in my book box..})



Young Adult
(You know the one - it has Bertie in it!  And the gorgeous covers...)

No comments: