Saturday 13 March 2010

CLOSED Win a copy of Lauren Kate's Fallen! (INTERNATIONAL)


It's Saturday! This is the start of the weekend for most people. Mine starts on Friday...which is my dedicated to do list day. That leaves one day for writing, and one for relaxing.

My one day of relaxation is supposed to be full of anime and video gaming. I read books too. So, I'm treating myself to a day off from reviewing this week. Which is why I'm holding the competition.

I love Fallen - check out my review.

It's one of many books that I could read in one sitting, and glare at life if I have to interrupt the reading session for another necessary activity.

The Prize: One copy of Fallen by Lauren Kate is up for grabs (winner chosen by random)

How to enter: tell me where your favourite place to read is.

Mine is...on the stairs. I used to spend a lot of time when I was a child just reading on the landing. I do it every now and then now. I did it for a few hours when our new cat Belle arrived.

The rules: One entry per person only. Entrants must be over 18 to enter (if not, I need the email address of a parent/guardian).

How to enter: I haven't quite mastered the art of google doc forms. I did have a look. And quickly closed the browser. If anyone can enlighten me in the art of the competition form, please do so. For now, just email your entry to me. I am

nayu (at) hotmail (dot) co (dot) uk (without the spaces, brackets and dots)

You can comment here, but I intend to put up a post of everyone's favourite place to read :) And it also helps (hopefully) reduce spam mail into your mailboxes, as well as helping give you some privacy :)

Deadline: Friday 26th March 2010 6pm GMT (so I can give the results out on the Saturday)

2 comments:

Alexia561 said...

Great contest! Just sent you my email entry. Thanks!

Nayuleska said...

Alexia - got the email!

Thank you to everyone else who has entered already too.