Wednesday 24 March 2010

On My Wishlist #12

On My Wishlist is a weekly meme that allows us to share the books we haven't bought yet but are waiting to be bought and devoured. This idea is brought to us by Book Chick City.

On my wishlist this week....

Dark Secrets by Elizabeth Chandler
YA/Gothic
With lots of intrigue = lead me to them!


The Explosionist by Jenny Davidson
YA/Thriller
Should have things that go *boom*!


Fairest by Gail Carson Levine
YA/Fantasy
Looks like a good fairy tale style story, with humour and tension.


Vale of the Vole by Piers Anthony
Fantasy
I love animal stories like this :)


North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley
YA
A story about discovery...


Ash by Malinda Lo
YA
A fairytale with more than a few twists. And look at the gorgeous cover.


Impossible by Nancy Werlin
YA
Got to love a good curse.


Norse Code by Greg Van Eekhout
Dystopian
About the Valkyries....love this kind of work!


Keeper of Dreams by Lynn Armistead McKee
Fantasy
Recommended by my wonderful Meme Controller, this sounds intriguing :)


Violet Wings by Victoria Hanley
YA
I know fairies are in here...but that's about it. I got drawn to it by the cover.

No comments: