Sunday 3 January 2010

Books out this month: January 2010

Here's a reminder of some awesome books which are out this month. Links to the review are provided below the pictures.

Like vampires? Like lots of action scenes and suspense? Check out...



Like a new take on fairy tales? You won't want to mess with the pixies in


OUT 4TH JANUARY 2010

Learn about the outstanding courage taken by a Polish boy in


Auslander by Paul Dowswell, OUT 4TH JANUARY 2010

For a gripping tale dealing sensitively with contemporary issues try...


When I Was Joe by Keren David OUT 7TH JANUARY 2010

2 comments:

Danyelle L. said...

Awesome! I bet my chipmunk would love the Rapunzel and Calamity Jack series. :D

Nice new look, by the way.

Nayuleska said...

I think they will - I really want Rapunzel! (Haven't got a copy....will add to wish list). She's a pretty spunky character.