Monday 7 September 2009

Manic Monday

No review tonight - sorry, day was rather hectic :)

However, awaiting on my doormat was a package! Bloomsbury are being very lovely and sending me books (mostly picture books) without me even requesting them. I could get very used to this!

Knowing a few young children, unless I can't bear to part with a book, the picture books are heading out to be well loved (probably ripped, chewed and sucked on but the books are rather sturdy - especially with sticky tape!). Every time I get a book I know instantly who to give it to. It's so much fun being a reviewer. I enjoy spreading the love of books. And acquiring them.

Other books are still going to good homes. A few are going to a fellow reviewer, others are going to close friends. One has travelled all the way to America. (I'm in England). And there will be competitions here shortly, I promise. Just working out the finer details (translation: I need to figure out which books I have left to pass on).

1 comment:

Jo said...

And you are awesome for finding new homes for your books! :) I look forward to your contests! :)

You have an award!