Thursday 20 August 2009

Thirsty Thursday #2

Yes, true to form, life has been *interesting* the past week and a bit. Hence sporadic posts. There are some things I have little control over. Okay, so Saturday I meant to post....but um shiny books spirited me away to fantastic worlds. Sunday and Monday were spent in a frenzied 'lets get this version of Termion finished'. When possessed by my muse, there is little else I can do. She is not a force to be reckoned with. It's back to normal now, I hope.

So its a double whammy of what I got in the post (because I didn't post last week).

Shout out to Egmont Books and Hachette who are now kind donators! Bringing the total to 7! All these books, I'm one happy reviewer.

  • Vermonia, Quest for the Silver Tiger by Yoyo (my first manga review!!!!! not the first manga read, but I'm rather obsessed in this area)
  • Girls FC: Do Goalkeepers Wear Tiaras? by Helena Pielichaty
  • The Heart of Glass by Vivian French
  • Great Bear Lake: Seekers by Erin Hunter
  • Gone, by Michael Grant
  • Wild Horse, by Sharon Siamon
  • Silvertongue, by Charlie Fletcher
  • The Glittering Eye, by L J Adlington
  • The Dead House, by Anne Cassidy
I think that's it...apologies if I've missed any of. I'll try to make a list as soon as I receive them. Clearly my currently system of putting them on certain places on my bookshelf isn't the most efficient record of keeping tabs of what I've got.

Considering I started this blog in April, I don't think I'm doing badly! :D

NB: Change in today's review: I'm actually away house/cat sitting this week, and think I left Tender Morsels at home. I'll pick it up tomorrow when I run errands. So tonight's review is Manga!

2 comments:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Wow - that's cool that you get all those books to review!

Nayuleska said...

Very cool. ♥'s my donators very much.