Friday 3 July 2009

Posting recommences tomorrow

Circumstances are (sort of) manageable now, and I've found a way to write using a laptop while still keeping my ankle off the floor. Tomorrow I'll be buried behind a stack of books. Blogger, somewhat annoyingly, isn't managing the autopost feature very well, so I'll do my utmost to post them at the beginning of each day (English time). I've got a variety of books for view:

Chinese Fantasy
Japanese Fantasy (seeing a theme here, anyone?)
Childrens' (with cake!!!)
YA fantasy (witches in a form I haven't seen them before)

So yeah, fantasy rich reviews coming up!

4 comments:

Danyelle L. said...

*waits with eager anticipation*

Nayuleska said...

I'm writing it as we speak! It's the usual Saturday blog post: this week involves internet shopping.

Rebecca Knight said...

Ooh, I'm excited about the Chinese and Japanese fantasy :D!

I read Silver Phoenix recently and really enjoyed it, so I'd love to see more in that subgenre. Yay!

Nayuleska said...

Silver Phoenix is awesome! It'll get a review here, I promise. Currently on one a day :)

Also up for review is Storm Glass by Maria V Snyder. If you liked SP, I definitely recommend this (although reading the Study trilogy beforehand will help give you background on details).