Sunday 21 June 2009

Sparkly, shiny news!



The first news is a bit late in posting, but I won this award from Danyelle, on Myth takes. Thank you Dani!

The second piece of news - remember by review on Warrior Daughter? Well, Janet Paisley was kind enough to put a link to it - on her home page! There was much excitement on this side of the computer screen. Thank you Janet!

I discovered it when I checked out the latest google analytics report. Okay, so it was the first time I'd realised I'd posted in the code correctly and that I had a report to read. Hooray!

As time goes on, I'll definitely put up posts with a few interesting statistics from analytics. I haven't yet had anyone find my through a strange search on google.

2 comments:

Danyelle L. said...

Squee! That is so awesome, Yuna!

How do you set up the strange search option on google analytics?

Nayuleska said...

It's already there in the package! You just click on something like view report, then i think its where people get referred from. Or something like that. Aside from putting the code in, I've done nothing with it. Too complex! Just read the reports.