Monday 1 March 2010

What are you reading? #8

What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book blog where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.


Finished this week:
Again a slow week. However, I had family who have emigrated overseas come over, so I was spending a fantastic time with my cousin. He may be 8 years my junior, but he loves the same books as me. And anime. And video games! Finding time to breath between frantic speaking about books/games/anime was tricky. Reading actual books was even tricker.



(As someone who doesn't like LC's work, this was a surprisingly good read. Click here to see my review.)

(As good as the other 2! Click here to see my review)



(Wow. Just...wow. These are good!)



Planning to start/Read


(Yes, I'm reading the entire series in preparation for the final, seventh book.)





Perhaps if I keep the list smaller, I might actually get through all the books....unlike last week where things happened and I didn't get to read some of them.


No comments: