Friday 20 September 2019

Nayu's News #250 Games galore & what happened at the pain clinic.

Yeah!
I am super excited because hopefully today 2 rental games are coming - Ni No Kuni & The Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening. Unfortunately I am going out at lunch, other than that it will be a day of gaming!!! Yeah! 
It's Link!!

Will I like this game?
A not so bouncy post is what happened at the pain clinic in August - I don't mind private DMs/emails about it, but some of the content won't be talked about online again. That'll make sense once you read it. I had to explain the full story in order to help you understand why it was such a terrible appointment. Will keep you updated as and when I have news, so go read it on Nayu's Crochet Dreams. I reveal stuff that I have not talked about before in public. Ho hum. Time to check emails and carry on gaming with Dragon Quest Builders 2 English version (on rental so I understand it better & already I do. Who knew fields didn't have to be a 9x9 square? 
Not my image but I have worn this outfit in the Japanese version!

No comments: