Thursday 8 December 2016

Wee Gallery Farm and Hush! Little Bear Is Sleeping by QED, Children's, Picture book, Board book, 10/10E)




 October 2016, QED Publishing, 8 pages, Board book, Review copy 

Farm summary from QED 
Little fingers can easily learn how to move the novelty sliders to reveal favorite animals and their names and sounds in this interactive board book. Beautiful illustrations, bold lines, whimsical animals, and repeating patterns are designed to stimulate visual development in young infants.

Hush! Little Bear is Sleeping summary from QED 
Features five different sound chips and adorable illustrations carefully created to help children's awareness development.

Nayu's thoughts 
This ace series comes with noise! Farm is of the standard no noise book, with easy to slide parts on the page with the animal on. Hush..Little Bear is Sleeping was a pleasant surprise because on each page there's a button to press! Unfortunately I didn't have the right battery so don't know what the noises sound like, nonethless it's a clever addition, adding a new dimension to the classic sliding books.

The animals are easy to recognise with various black patterns on their body - I've heard babies respond to black and white images which I guess this is why the series is like this. There are splashes of colour but nothing too elaborate. The books are sturdy enough to handle frequent handling and I look forward to more books in the future. 

Suggested read




1 comment:

Alandre said...

I always turn to Vampire any time I want to. I become a Vampire because of how people treat me, this world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. at the snack of my finger things are made happened. am now a Powerful Man and no one step on me without an apology goes free. i turn to Human being also at any time i want to. and am one of the most dreaded Man in my Town. i become a Vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a Vampire Kingdom by given me their email. if you want to become a Powerful Vampire kindly contact the Vampire Kingdom on their Email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com