Monday 24 October 2016

What are YOU reading? #331



What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journeys where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating









READ
Nothing this week (been recovering from main meds).






 LISTENED

Image result for Melinda & the Wild West by Linda Weaver Clarke

Melinda & the Wild West by Linda Weaver Clark
Romance
NOT YET FINISHED - 10/10E
(A sweet read about a courageous woman seeking to help others and follow her dreams...)
 







WATCHED
 
Image result for Mako Mermaids
Mako Mermaids
Teen drama, English version
10E/10E
(I've finished all the series and am totally hooked on this spin off to H20 Just Add Water! You can see because the previous grade was 8/10E)




Image result for Gilmore Girls
Gilmore Girls
Sitcom, English version
10E/10E
(Rory is struggling a little to fit in at school, but she'll get there. Hopefully!)
 






 
CRAFT ETC
I may have watched no anime this week but I've been gaming heaps on Love Live School Idol Festival, both the English and Japanese versions. I unexpectedly got a copy of the EN event card Nico; she is adorable!




It means I'm not busting a gut to tier in this event, as I prefer the unidolised version which I can always idolize using a token. Will be interested to see what my rank is by using this strategy. As for the English version I got rid of 2 Ultra Rares (URs)...



...because I wasn't keen on them and idolized this Eli card!



She looks awesome in this sporty outfit (I loved the other outfit too).
 

This week I've done a fair of crochet, and am only a few rows away from finishing this Coffee and Cream Dreams blanket. 




I've found a simple yet effect border I'm looking forward to trying out for the first time.






No comments: