Tuesday 16 August 2016

What are YOU reading? #323



What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journeys where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.



READ
 Image result for If Only I Had A Duke by Lenora Bell
If Only I Had A Duke by Lenora Bell
Historical Romance, Romance
10/10E
 (At last we get to meet Charlenes half-sister, Dorethea is awesome!)  




Image result for The Foolish King: The Secret Story of Chess by Mark Price and Martin Brown

The Foolish King: The Secret Story of Chess by Mark Price and Martin Brown
Non-fiction, Children's, 7 years +
10/10E
(A perfect introduction to chess!)




Image result for Cool Mythology by Malcolm Croft

Cool Mythology by Malcolm Croft
Non-fiction, Children's
9/10E
(A jam packed read all about myths and legends [both ancient & modern]).




Image result for Princesses and Fairies Colouring Books by Tomoko Tashiro

Princesses and Fairies + Fairy Tales Colouring Books by Tomoko Tashiro
Colouring Books, Non-fiction
10E/10E
(I can't praise these awesome colouring books enough – they are stunning!)









LISTENED

Image result for How To Find Love In A Bookshop by Veronica Henry,

How To Find Love In A Bookshop by Veronica Henry, read by Julia Barry
Contemporary, Romance
9/10E
(A bookshop becomes the centre of so many characters' lives...)




Image result for Amelia Moore Detective #5: Her Lost Love by Linda Weaver Clarke,

Amelia Moore Detective #5: Her Lost Love by Linda Weaver Clarke,
Cozy Mystery
10/10E
(Hunting down someone's lost love is a journey of love for Amelia...)




Image result for Hatsune Miku songs

Hatsune Miku songs
...one my favourites being Continuing Dream about Miku's growth as a vocaloid idol.





Image result for Aikatsu! songs

Aikatsu! songs
...with my favourite being Love Like Caramelize, which is cute and uplifting (plus a pretty video to watch too...









WATCHED




Image result for rio olympics 2016

I've watched a bit of the Rio 2016 Olympics, just the female artist gymnastics with the floor being my favourite part of it.




Image result for Aikatsu!: Season 2 mizuki

Aikatsu!: Season 2
Music Idol anime, Japanese version
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(The time for Mizuki to make her comeback concert with the song Precious is nearly here! So excited!!!)




Image result for Aikatsu Stars!: Season 1 yume

Aikatsu Stars!: Season 1
Music Idol anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(Fully in love with this show as much as the original Aikatsu – Yume gets to dance with Hime!!!!)




Image result for Winx Club: Season 6 diaspro

Winx Club: Season 6
Magical Girl anime, French version
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(It's nearly time for Bloom to get her Bloomix powers, thanks to the ever evil Diaspro!)









CRAFT & MORE
This week has been a quiet week craft wise as I've needed a lot of rest and had to do other things. However, I did make a surprise cake – the surprise is I can't reveal it just yet as it's for a special book review, but I can at least show you what the mixture looked like...



I did some colouring – not all of what you see, but some of it. I like using the combination of pens and pencils (these books are being reviewed on Nayu's Reading Corner soon)...












I've been gaming so much on Love Live School Idol Festival game – the one where I have to use my family's evil iPad because I can't get it on my android due to lack of space. I've got a lot of Nozomi cards and would really like some more of the others. I hope to do a post about this soon!


I've been playing on Animal Crossing New Leaf a fair amount – the outside of my house is now all mermaid themed! Mermaid roof, walls, garden wall, post box, and possibly the ground too (can't remember what it is)...




The other game I've been playing on a lot is Aikatsu! My No 1 Stage – I've finally got both Kokone & Miyabi!!!! Now I can stick with just free play rather than story mode – whoohoo!

 


No comments: